Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USAToday reports that Toyota will soon be the leading selling brand in the US- what a shock!!! The company with the lowest defect rate among car companies whose source reduction quality control beats any company (beyond auto) now beats Chevy and Ford???? I mean I thought at Ford quality was job one???

Shocking- just shocking!!!!!1

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I think the semi-recent screwups with Ford Explorer and Firestone tires and the safety flaws of the newer 2003 Explorer hurt the sales of Ford.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I also herd that the Focus is under investigation for safety issues....... Dam FORD!

BigDaddyRich said:
I think the semi-recent screwups with Ford Explorer and Firestone tires and the safety flaws of the newer 2003 Explorer hurt the sales of Ford.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Found On Road Dead....

I have seen two seperate cases where a guy was pushing his Ford truck on the road in the past month. :lol:

Oh, and my friend had to pull an Explorer up a boat ramp with his RAV4. Something in the drive train broke on the Ford. I would have loved to get a picture of that. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
LexusRyda
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing