Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm having some problems with my passenger seat belt buckle. It gets stuck in the locked position sometimes when it's unbuckled, which prevents a passenger from buckling up.

Does anyone know what the toyota or lexus part number for this is? IT's just the buckle part that is attached to the seat.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
Here ya go. Looks like there's different numbers depending on manual or power seat.

This has the part number, estimated time to install (i.e. .4 hours) and MSRP.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, that's perfect. #2 is what I'm looking for. Thanks. Do you know if there's any way to order these parts from anywhere other than a dealership? I'm trying to avoid dealership markup if possible.

·
Premium Member
23,115 Posts
No, that's perfect. #2 is what I'm looking for. Thanks. Do you know if there's any way to order these parts from anywhere other than a dealership? I'm trying to avoid dealership markup if possible.
I get my OEM parts from Auto Parts and accessories for Toyota BMW Lexus and Honda irontoad.com

They are a dealership but their prices are reasonable. You can also usually get the part from your local Toyota dealership for cheaper but it might be a different part number (though it is the same part).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts