Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Is that a good thing or bad thing? I saw the video and don't know what they are doing..... (maybe due to no sound card in this computer?)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by ST:
BPU+ SUpras are notorious for doing this because they run so rich, especially without the cats. Check out http://www.mkiv.com/videoarchive/avi-mpg/bryce_dyno_t2k.zip if you want to see a real SUpra DYNO!

Yeah I thought he was talking about Bruce's supra at first, I guess those guys learned that its not a good thing to stand in front of a car while being dyno'd no matter how strong the straps are 875 hp is a f*cking lot of power...

Didn't it lay rubber down on the roller? Geez... that's insane.

Yeah that flame kicks ass, but dont get caught with a test pipe guys... mad fines $$$$

------------------
Kenny
3.2 TL

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i've seen bryce's dyno but bryce doesnt' have that spiffy fire shooting out of his supra :p hehe

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not that i think about it...that system si perfect for deterring tail gaters :p anyhow that particular was rated at 434rwhp

·
Registered
259 Posts
Originally posted by mrclam:
not that i think about it...that system si perfect for deterring tail gaters :p anyhow that particular was rated at 434rwhp
Aint bad for BPU+

Hell a decent downpipe will increase the efficiency of the turbine like you would not believe... Gains are around 40-45 hp for a Supra, and this is a ~$200 mod!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts