Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so i have a problem going on with my toyota altezza 2000 my my car runs but no lights on the dash cluster radio doesnt work nothing in the car works

·
Premium Member
1999 Toyota Altezza RS200 Z-Edition
13 Posts
Hi so i have a problem going on with my toyota altezza 2000 my my car runs but no lights on the dash cluster radio doesnt work nothing in the car works
Exactly what TobiasSing said! I'd start in 3 locations: the primary fuse box under the hood, then the two inside near the floor (there is 1 box inside of the "wall" on each side of the car by your / your passenger's feet). My Altezza is SXE10 (RS200), so this will of course differ slightly if you have the GXE10(AS200), or either of the Gita (AS200) variants (GXE10W / GXE15W / JCE10W / JCE15W). Keeping that in mind, I've marked the main one on my car here:

The interior fusebox locations will be by your feet on both sides of the front interior near the floor:

Hope this helps - please let us know what you find!

(Sometimes there will be really weird issues inflicted on the wiring system. When my car landed off a RoRo ship in Halifax, the port authorities insisted that I am not allowed to jumpstart it using my own portable jumper, citing ridiculous labour union "laws". Long story short, when their designated car "jumpstart" tech arrived, they fried half of my Altezza's wiring with their 36-volt industrial power source... wipers went crazy, mirrors flipped, all of my headlights (2 low, 2 high, 2 fogs) burnt, etc. Aside from the trauma of watching this happen live, lol, I had a ton of electrical issues to deal with after that incident. I sincerely hope that your issue turns out to be nothing more than a glitch!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts