Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to let everyone know toyomots is300 is driving great....eshift is working and everything... shifting it at 6800rpm.....im going there tommorrow to take many pictures and hopefully some digital video from in the car as well as drive by shots.....please feel free to ask any questions and i will answer to the best of my knowledge....this kit will be a production kit ...for sale to everyone......Got Boost?

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

·
Registered
236 Posts
How much boost....? Only Question..

I just went over 1000 miles with the Turbo On. It's runs great for the most part.. Top End on the car is killer.. End of Dec. I will have my TRD LSD installed and my Tranny worked on, So I'll be around 10-12 pounds for street.

Hope you get to Drive it..
Turbo IS's rock on the Freeway...

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car is running 9 psi right now on the street and running great.....im gonna get to drive the car today......ill have more for ya tonight....im a lil spoiled in the fact that im driving everyday with a big turbo and 15psi but this is should be alot of fun..we will see.....my car has appeared in super street but hasnt had a full feature yet...it has been shot for the feature but should be out in a few months...ill keep ya posted...the car you might be talking about was another toyomoto sc300turbo 6spd from here in miami but that car is black and was featured in turbo magazine....

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i got to drive in the car at 9psi....running perfect.....idles beautiful...feels very solid and it still has the factory exahust...toyomoto is making a 3in exahust which should free up another 20-30hp....they will be dynoing the car this week...i have some pictures and 2 short videos of the hood up and the motor reving...so you can hear the blow off valve...so if anyone has a website we can post em on so everyone can see them email me and ill send them to you..Jeff

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

·
Registered
486 Posts
How can it have the factory exhaust with a turbo? Doesn't the turbo run off exaust gasses? I am not questioning You, just the statement-I am no expert.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
You only need to change the header to connect the turbine side of the turbocharger, rest of the exhaust system can be leave pretty much untouched.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Your right it was Turbo magazine and it was black and it was from Miami! That is one sweet lookin car. Was that a custom turbo setup?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the sc in turbo magazine was done all by toyomoto...its the same turbo kit i have on my car i just have a bigger front mount intercoler....and i have massive audio visual...but mostly the same set up all by toyomoto...

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts