Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one that thought their shop was next to a beach, with palm trees in the front and a nice white or light colored building?

The clouds/sky reflecting from the windows etc etc?

·
Premium Member
14,416 Posts
lay off the bong

·
2,883 Posts
Well Lance at Toyomoto is from Jamaica, so maybe you got some sorta vibe from speaking with him (if you're that lucky to have done so). Otherwise there are a few palm trees around the shop, but nothing like on a beautiful beach. :p

·
Registered
769 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much. It's pretty hard to go to Miami and not find the beach. I don't think the toymoto guys would make very good lifegaurds anyways

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
jiggafett said:
Well Lance at Toyomoto is from Jamaica, so maybe you got some sorta vibe from speaking with him (if you're that lucky to have done so). Otherwise there are a few palm trees around the shop, but nothing like on a beautiful beach. :p
Seeing pictures of Freelances car in that beachfront parkway photoshoot and associating it with Toyomoto also made you think that.

To tell the truth I pictured the same thing until I looked it up on Mapquest to figure out how to get down there.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
you mean the toyomoto that I went too was not the real one?? cause the place randy brought me too had hot grrls...beaches..bikini's...and oh yeah hot grrls...lol

·
2,883 Posts
fairuza11 said:
you mean the toyomoto that I went too was not the real one?? cause the place randy brought me too had hot grrls...beaches..bikini's...and oh yeah hot grrls...lol
hmmm...I wanna go!!! :p

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
LexIS307 said:
dude, they are in a warehouse section in west miami...try mapquest...and pass that sh*t... :chill:

give me a roach please :crazy:

:chill: lucky bastids , wish i could hit up toyomoto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts