Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Toyo did make an exhaust. I remember because lil is selling his now and because he said that it made the car sound like a Supra. :D

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
T Man said:
Toyo did make an exhaust. I remember because lil is selling his now and because he said that it made the car sound like a Supra. :D
but it was just a cat back, not a turbo exhaust. correct me if im wrong, but i think it was just 2 1/4 piping, not 3 inch like most of the turbo guys run.

·
Registered
8,094 Posts
TexIS300 said:
T Man said:
but it was just a cat back, not a turbo exhaust. correct me if im wrong, but i think it was just 2 1/4 piping, not 3 inch like most of the turbo guys run.
You're confusing things. Catback and turbo exhaust are not neccessarily two different things. the PFS Exhaust is obviously for turbo's but it's a catback as well...just has 3'' piping. Same with SRT's turbo exhaust.

The toyomoto is a catback but the piping is only 2.5''.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.