Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
They should be dyno'ing it either Tues or Wed hopefully. I'm not sure if he/she is a .net member or not. But I hope he/she is because they have put some good time money into the car. I can assure everyone that the tuner knows Lance very well & has the ability to tune it properly. He has done Supra's around 800rwhp.

·
Registered
442 Posts
My brother used to work at Motorsport for about four years. I have been going there for almost six years. I almost had Henry put one in for me, right about the time all your parts came in, but then I bought a motorcycle instead. I will probably see you there either thursday night if they dyno it then, if not, then definately friday. My IS is hard to miss, Solar yellow w/ c/f hood & 18" Volk GT-U's. Hope to see you there, and any other .netters that are in the Sac area.

·
Registered
442 Posts
IS300Chic said:
What kit were/are you going to use? I probably won't make it down on Thursday - there's just something about seeing my car on the dyno that doesn't sit well :cry: However, I will be there most of Friday. We are planning on taking it out to the track soon (after I break the 1500 mile mark on the engine) and see how it does - you should come too! I'll keep an eye out for your car on Friday...you obviously know what mine looks like!
I was going to do a stage 1. Now that there are more manual tranny options, I would think about doing more. Definately let me know when you are going to the track. I would love to see what your car can do.

How did you meet up with freelance? I thought he was out of Miami.

·
Registered
442 Posts
They had it on the dyno last night. I am hesitant to post numbers because it was only running low boost & was only ran for baseline numbers, not near tuned yet. Sounded awesome though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.