Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Toyomoto is priced better. An objective opinion.

The company appears to have come through better for customers. That's a subjective opinion though, based only on what I've heard from others. No personal experience.

The whole O2 sim issue as of late might turn people off to Xerd stuff. It's still great though if you can get it to work.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I say Toyomoto because you get more for your money. You else get the O2sims and a package that works (based on hearsay, and I haven't heard complaints). Toyomoto can also be used just as a header, it will bolt up to the stock B pipe. The designs are also very similar. Neither has anything unique or special like equal length runners or reversion chambers.

Besides, I plan on ordering one very soon.

·
Mr. Negative
11,977 Posts
Hey guys I heard some things about a new Toyomoto header that they have been testing. It's polished stainless, includes the sim, the racepipe, gaskets and everything..

Pricing @ $450 ! everything included.....

I've got a pic, but let me get a host.

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
04Lextacy said:
Since Xerd doesnt come with an 02sim... does that mean that if I get the Xerd hearders and racepipe I will get a CEL light... someone please explain??
yes, most likely...you can buy and 02 sim but it seems that some work and some don't...there has been alot of discussion about this recently if you look a little you will find it

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
IS_Dude said:
Hey guys I heard some things about a new Toyomoto header that they have been testing. It's polished stainless, includes the sim, the racepipe, gaskets and everything..

Pricing @ $450 ! everything included.....

I've got a pic, but let me get a host.
Heh no problem Jeff... thx for the pic. I started a new thread too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.