Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with fairuza and he's on his way to pick up his car from Toyomoto!!! He's been waiting for this day for a long time !!!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
MrMark said:
Just got off the phone with fairuza and he's on his way to pick up his car from Toyomoto!!! He's been waiting for this day for a long time !!!
Man, I bet he is pumped!!! He is going to have a fun drive home. :)

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
yeah.. im sure he's siked.. hopefully he'll time it right to meet up with us at SRT for the bbq.

hey mark.. either mark.. hows ur seats holding up?? i got a set comin in hopefully next week. any wrinkles??

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
yeah.. im sure he's siked.. hopefully he'll time it right to meet up with us at SRT for the bbq.

hey mark.. either mark.. hows ur seats holding up?? i got a set comin in hopefully next week. any wrinkles??
Mine are doing great. There aren't any wrinkles on anything my car. The heat of the summer has helped the leather tighten up a bit too, so the fitament has actually even gotten better.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since my car is still gutted, the seats are in my garage wrapped in plastic. Looks purdy, but still have not sat in them.... :x ...quality is excellent. I have leatherseats.com in my Legend too. Looks great after 8 months of "settling".

Lexotic Concepts said:

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
that's killer. Last time I saw his car it was in pieces and needed some tlc just to get off the lift. :lol:

I can't wait to hear what all he had done.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
a little update on Farzuia11's tirp to Miami..

I was suspossed to pick him up last night at 10:20 but his connecting flight left with out him, his plane arrived late and he missed his connecting flight. He was suspossed to arrive at 10:20 this morning(tues.) but something happen to his flight and it was cancelled. So now at 1:20 I am going to pick him up and hopefully all is well, from talking w/ him I can gaurantee that he will NEVER take a flight again unless it is non stop...

So his crapy luck continues, but it will all change once he gets to drive his car again....

I'll keep you posted we are suspossed to go to the dyno today, and I am sure he will post his results, if I don't before he gets back to PA.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make sure he beats Fabian out of there :eek:

Freelance said:

I was suspossed to pick him up last night at 10:20 but his connecting flight left with out him, his plane arrived late and he missed his connecting flight. He was suspossed to arrive at 10:20 this morning(tues.) but something happen to his flight and it was cancelled. So now at 1:20 I am going to pick him up and hopefully all is well, from talking w/ him I can gaurantee that he will NEVER take a flight again unless it is non stop...

So his crapy luck continues, but it will all change once he gets to drive his car again....

I'll keep you posted we are suspossed to go to the dyno today, and I am sure he will post his results, if I don't before he gets back to PA.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
MrMark said:

Freelance said:

Dare I ask, who is Fabian?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Well everyone, I picked up Brian and dropped him off at Toyomoto. He finally made it to Miami, minus the plane delays. It was nice to finally put a face to a name, Lance is taking him to the dyno and I will update you guys w/ his results.... if he wants....

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
update us with yours while you're at it. ;)

Freelance said:
Well everyone, I picked up Brian and dropped him off at Toyomoto. He finally made it to Miami, minus the plane delays. It was nice to finally put a face to a name, Lance is taking him to the dyno and I will update you guys w/ his results.... if he wants....

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
IS_Dude said:

Freelance said:
Ok I'll give you a little update, we dynoed my car before the 6spd was installed, we hit 463rwhp w/ 454lbftq on 14psi of pump gas. That is with an exhaust that was suspossed to be 3" but I found out that it is 2.5" which is robbing me of HP. I am waiting for my 3" turbo piping and new wastegate then I will go back on the dyno and turn that sucker up to 30psi and get some better numbers. Then its off the to track to see if I can get into the 11's on street tires.

Is that sufice.... :chill:

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
Freelance said:
IS_Dude said:

Freelance said:
Ok I'll give you a little update, we dynoed my car before the 6spd was installed, we hit 463rwhp w/ 454lbftq on 14psi of pump gas. That is with an exhaust that was suspossed to be 3" but I found out that it is 2.5" which is robbing me of HP. I am waiting for my 3" turbo piping and new wastegate then I will go back on the dyno and turn that sucker up to 30psi and get some better numbers. Then its off the to track to see if I can get into the 11's on street tires.

Is that sufice.... :chill:
Very cool! I only wish I could of come up to Deal's Gap to take a look at it myself. Maybe one of these days I'll get to check that car out.

·
Registered
770 Posts
FreeLance u got a hell of a car man

Hey Brain Glad to hear you finally went to get it..Hope everything turns out great for u

Hey Mark...Your fogs are on the way to your house BTW...

There not in the best of shape that damn cone

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Freelance said:
MrMark said:

Freelance said:

Dare I ask, who is Fabian?
Dam I am calling my self out on this one....

Freelance your a moron for asking who Fabian is...

Hell I live in Florida and I surf, and I don't know what Fabian is....(me hitting myself over the head w/ a bat) :wink:

IS_Dude: yeah we would of loved for you to join us, there is always next year.

WhiteLex: thanks man I appreiate that.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hey Bry...glad you are picking up the car!!!

Dont get into to much trouble with the cops on your way home...and dont forget to slow down near MD.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
A little update on Farzuia11's car, we went to the dyno last night and it was good but not great. His car, considering what it was before Toyomoto got their hands on it, has some boost issues. Somewhere in the setup, we seem to think its a combo of the GN Exhaust housing and the headers, but something is restricting the car from boosting. It does boost don't get me wrong but it doesn't spool entirly until about 6500rpms, which is not good. The car is pulling great but once Farizua11 gets back to the shop they can attack the problem a little more.

We were able to go drive around last night a little, Brian in his and me in mine, we wern't able to find anyone to play w/ so we went to South Beach for some dinner and then I bored him w/ some footage of the dragon meet that I went to 2 weeks ago.

He is getting his alignement done right now and I will meet up with him later on today to go back on the dyno.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
ok well I had some issues but they are being resolved by both myself and some very helpful tips from Lance.. stay tuned 600rwhp is comin very freakin soon...

Lance is a the man...I dont car what anyone says.. this guy and his shop know what the hell they are talkin about and can make whatever numbers you want and do it reliably. For all the naysayers and doubters go down there and see what he and toyomoto has built they are the REAL DEAL....Lance..Douglas..Abraham... can build some badass machines...600-over 1000rwhp cars...and make them work safely...I need say no more..... Thank you for your time Toyomoto and I will be back....

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have to agree with fariuza, this is jerry. I have a smaller stage 2 from toyomoto. Lance, abraham, douglas are all good friends of mine. These guys are no joke. Take the best in the industry and throw them in a shop, it will be called Toyomoto. No disrespect to other shops, Powerhouse throws out some crazy stuff, TBKO, and Peter Farrell all p[ut out nice stuff. I don't hate on any shop, but I can speak first hand from Toyomoto. I run on 15lbs all day on my car and the car is reliable. Gas is expensive, but that's another story. I saw your car at the shop fariuza, good luck on it.
Jerry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts