Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post pics of my IS with the Tourmalines on her. I saw these on Joez ride and loved them. I wanted a sporty look oem look. Also wanted to throw in my retro ride...lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Nice wheels, just like when JoeZ had his. I would definite change the '01 4-bar grill.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks....I saw them on Joez's ride and decided to get them. About the Grill do you know where I can find a Sport design Grill? With the BP emblem

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I would say lower it a little bit and throw some tint on the windows and you have a superclean ride!

Nice wheels regardless though!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks dude....do you know off hand if we recieve a discount?

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
Thanks dude....do you know off hand if we recieve a discount?
Carsons have the best prices to start off with... I don't know of any discount that they have for our forum. I know they'll do price match to any other Lexus dealer's price. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Easy for you guys to say.....lol. Out in Sunny California having a lowered car isn't a big but out here in Chicago. (That's a no no) If it isn't the huge pot holes that get you it's the 6 inches of snow....lol. I wish I could but this thing is my daily driver. Still might do it though. i was thinking about the springs Sewell Lexus has on there site. I believe they lower about an inch and they are called tein.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I agree... nice wheels... they look very modern.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Easy for you guys to say.....lol. Out in Sunny California having a lowered car isn't a big but out here in Chicago. (That's a no no) If it isn't the huge pot holes that get you it's the 6 inches of snow....lol. I wish I could but this thing is my daily driver. Still might do it though. i was thinking about the springs Sewell Lexus has on there site. I believe they lower about an inch and they are called tein.
I hear you about the shatty roads, Indiana doesn't seem to take care of the roads here either. If you are interested in a slight drop like the inch you mentioned, you may want to look into the Eibach Prokit springs. I have heard many good things about those springs.

I plan on dropping mine with Sportlines, which drop it about an inch and a half, but only after i know we're done getting snow out here in the MW!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New PICS

Hey guys I tooks some picks of the car this time during the day. I also took your advise and ordered my sport design grill.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got the GRILL and she is going on today, will up date the photos. Now i'm looking for the mother of all finds. A TRD lip does anybody know where I can get one that will fit the USDM bumpers.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
they look great. but whats with the l-tuned badges? someone steal your l-tuned kit?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.