Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm deciding whether to go n/a now or wait for turbo. I get a steady flow of money to do n/a mods now...but is it worth going n/a if i can have turbo (by the earliest) next summer? My car is sittin in the garage stock right now, and my friends are going crazy fast compared to me due to intake exhaust and chipping (audi a4) and just intake and exhaust mods for another friend's z28.

So yea i'm a lil baby and i feel left out...i'm thinking of gettin intake exhaust and headers, then selling it when i go f/i

so yea what would you guys do?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Why waste money now like almost 1000 or more......if u get the best I/E/H....the sell it and make not even half of that back

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
SilvaIS300 said:
I'm deciding whether to go n/a now or wait for turbo. I get a steady flow of money to do n/a mods now...but is it worth going n/a if i can have turbo (by the earliest) next summer? My car is sittin in the garage stock right now, and my friends are going crazy fast compared to me due to intake exhaust and chipping (audi a4) and just intake and exhaust mods for another friend's z28.

So yea i'm a lil baby and i feel left out...i'm thinking of gettin intake exhaust and headers, then selling it when i go f/i

so yea what would you guys do?
If you plan on going turbo then save your money and start researching soon. You will probably have to get a shippable kit or a custom one, so do you have an idea of a shop to do the work? Sometimes its easy to forget how important a good shop is when people start working on their engines. 1 year to me isn't that long, time flies when you drive an IS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts