Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if lexus dealers sale touch up paint? i have few sctraches and i would like to use the same paint. any idea if is worth to get it at lexus??

·
8,849 Posts
Yes, the dealers do sell the touch-up paint.
If your dealer is nice, or if you complain enough about chipping paint, you will get a free bottle.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your help. the dealer that i go sometime they are nice and sometime they are pricks. they usually treat me ok since my car has giving me so much headche they usually try to avoid me. but thank u.

·
8,849 Posts
You're welcome. 8)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
yup, i had 2 bottles thrown in my cup holder when i went in for service. I didnt even ask for them and when i went to pay they refused to accpept payment for them. Go Warnock Lexus! :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
I was going to get bottle from Lexus, but they wanted like $15. I went to Toyota and got it for $5. :D

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
yup, i had 2 bottles thrown in my cup holder when i went in for service. I didnt even ask for them and when i went to pay they refused to accpept payment for them. Go Warnock Lexus! :D
me also! warnock gave me 2 free bottles during my 30K service....

G

·
tsopranoMB said:
BUTRBALL12 said:
me also! warnock gave me 2 free bottles during my 30K service....

agh i had to pay 14 somthing for my tiny bottle...... :pissed:

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
got mine for free

1 - 11 of 11 Posts