Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
hey teg, why don't you organize a meet like this one in the bay area? i'm sure they'll be some guys out here that would love to meet up. i've attended some supra ones up here and we usually have a blast. but then again, there's prob more supras up here than IS's (trying to make that plural) right now. by the way, can i get your email address so i can ask you some questions??? thanks...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Cool pics.. I like the white one.. although I don't even think I'll go that low..

HyperMKIV,

why don't YOU organize a meet like this one in the bay area? i'm sure there will be some guys out here that would love to meet up. i haven't attended any supra ones up there and i heard they usually have a blast. but then again, there's prob more supras up here than IS's (trying to make that plural) right now.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg...sheesh...you know i don't got no time to organize anything these days. i'd rather just go to something someone else organizes. in fact, i crashed the bay area RX7 thing they had earlier this week...
they were all like...what's this supra dude doing here??? heh...

TEG, you going to that event for sure??? wondering if i should take the corolla out there...trying to sell it so i can get $$$ for rims.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra
86 Corolla GTS (AE86)

[This message has been edited by HyperMKIV (edited November 01, 2000).]

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hyper,

Sell my MR2 HKS turbo kit while you're at it.. I'm asking 40% of what you're asking for your Crapolla..

Thanks in advance..

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
dawg - email some info on the kit. if i do go, i'll try to sell it for you. not sure if i am going or not tho. still trying to get of work. but, you sure you want to sell it for that much money...40% of what i want for the corolla??? dude, that's like $4.00. heh...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts