Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checkin' to see if there are any pround owners of the IS from Toronto here ^_~

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm from Toronto and a proud owner of an IS300, but I'm having big time problems trying to find other owners of the car in Ontario...Really would like to start an IS300 Club. Are you an IS Owner? If so what color?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had my Metallic Grey IS300 for about 2 weeks now..... can't say I don't miss my GTi-VR6 but I'm really enjoying the luxurious interior and comfort of the ride of the new car~ I've been thinking about starting an IS300 club in TO too~ but i've only got one other friend who has a white IS.... keep in touch =)

------------------
.... otherwise known as VR6_Boy in the TO area =)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am negotiating with the deals and will get a silver IS soon.

Also live in GTA.

azzetIA,

What color of IS do you have ? Just wonder.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey K: I've been driving my Silver IS300 for 1 month.... Would you and your friend in the white IS wanna get together and go out driving some time? Or even go out for a drink and discuss how to get the IS300 Club started for the GTA (Ontario)..... Let me know........... my email is [email protected]
P.S. Where do you hang out most often?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey Andy~ where're u gettin' the IS from?! maybe i can hook u up or somethin'~ =)
also... what car were u ridin' in b4?! ^_^

------------------

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi fishtail,

Did you happen to leave at Market Village and turned left on Kennedy this afternoon ?

I saw a silver one with wood package.

AndyL

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey FishTail Congratulations and Welcome to the IS 300 CLUB of the GTA!

Hope to plan some outings or events for fellow IS300 owners of the GTA soon.....I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi K,

No, I haven't got my IS yet, trying to get the lowest deal on my ES300 trade-in. Where did you get yours ? Did you pay MSRP ?

Sure. Let me tell you when I get it. Looking forward to it.

Happy IS driving !

AndyL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AndyL: I got mine from DVNLT together with my friend who is picking his up this Tuesday~ where have u shopped at?! I don't know about budging on the MSRP but I'm sure the trade-in value is highly negotiable~ if you want me to try helpin' u out just leave me a msg on my email and we'll take it from there =)

------------------

·
Registered
424 Posts
hi K,

thanks for your offer to help. I will wait and see this week. I have basically shopped around everywhere. DVLNT gave me a pretty good deal but not the lowest yet.

What's your email address ?

thanks

Andy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AndyL: who did you speak with at DVNLT?! just wondering.... =) anyway, my email is [email protected] ttyl!

------------------

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Lads,

I've had my silver is since the 24th of June and think it's a great car. I'm patiently breaking it in and should take it in for the 1st inspection next week. Glad to hear there's other owners out there.

------------------

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey DRE! Welcome to the club....

I'll be planning a IS300 joyride sometime this weekend any chance you can come join us in the GTA?

·
Registered
178 Posts
this weekend? when and where?
I haven't fully broken mine in yet, but a 'leisurely' drive sounds good to me...

email me with details - [email protected]

[This message has been edited by fishtail (edited July 18, 2000).]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For the record, I broke my car in by redlinin' the first 50KMs... and revvin' it reallllll hard up till my 1400th this evening~ what u all doing pampering this car?! Drive it hard~~ realllllll hard.... that's what it was built for... hehehe =)

now for what its worth.... car's great and I'm glad to say that the Boxter is no match for it!! ^_^

------------------

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wassup.. I plan on buying an IS300 within the next month or so.. but i'm shopping around but i was informed the MSRP was not to be negociated with..the price was the price.. for those who went 2 DVP Lexus dealership..can u tell me who u talked too or what deal u got???

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought my IS @ Erin Park Lexus and paid MRSP. Was not too happy about it, but with all the rumors about a price increase I am beggining to feel a bit more comfortable about my purchase.

********** GTA IS300 Leisure Drive **********

All IS300 Drivers in the Greater Toronto Area are still welcome to Join a get together this weekend. If your interested and drive an IS300 Please reply me via email: [email protected]

Happy IS DRIVING! =)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just took my car in for 1600kms today, and @ the dealership I noticed a lot of IS's in the their lot (about 15+). I have also noticed heavy advertising in the local newspaper with regards to the IS. Looks like the second shipment of IS300 has oficially been launched @ all GTA LEXUS Dealerships. So some of you who are planning to buy an IS may be able to get the car below MRSP.

Happy IS Driving!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts