Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Beautiful!! MSM would have been my choice if i didn't get a GGP. How long have you been running that 100 shot? what setup is it? like a single fogger wet? and also, are you an e shift, or 5 speed?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
That last pic is awesome!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Got any of those pics at full resolution? I would (and I believe a few others) would like to put those as their desktops. I love the look. *droll*

sISp

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
noice clean and simple but still very nice. +rep

·
Registered
832 Posts
Sometimes Simple mods makes the car looks very unique.. & (toyotaownsyou) car is a perfect example.. Nice ride bro.

-Shawn

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very nice pics...MAybe some rims next..

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gregfromblur said:
Beautiful!! MSM would have been my choice if i didn't get a GGP. How long have you been running that 100 shot? what setup is it? like a single fogger wet? and also, are you an e shift, or 5 speed?
nitrious express mainline single fogger wet kit....been through about 8 bottles...3 of them on the 100 shot....and it's a five speed....

speedisprecious said:
Got any of those pics at full resolution? I would (and I believe a few others) would like to put those as their desktops. I love the look. *droll*

sISp
PM me your email and i'll send you some full resolution pics....

as far as future plans for apperance....painting the roof black and possibly some headlight flim....rims are low on my list of "to do's"

thanks alot for all the good replies....i have more pics that i'll be posting soon

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dr. B said:
Nice ride - I've seen your car around town....I'm in Shreveport too....

Pics are great, btw....
What color is300 do you have? My wife has the white one with gready evo exhaust.

Oh yeah, nice pics josh. You should take a pic next to my wifes car to show everyone how low your car acutally is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts