Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the car only 5 months and unfortunately, I was the unlikely target of vandalism while parked at a mall. The key marks are freakin' deep and no way to buff out. The bastard decided to walk around the car from the left rear, back and the whole right side. The funny part is I am pretty sure I know who did it. :pissed: Who wants to get together and bust some ass?

My deductible is $1000 and the total cost of the repairs are around $3000. My baby is in the shop for 3 weeks and I have to pedal uphill both ways to get to work. Damn, now that I think about it, I could have gotten tons of stuff for the car.

If anyone feels up to it, I could use some sympathy dots :cry:

:whine:

:whine:

·
Registered
340 Posts
dooood wow that is insane ... thoose marks are deep!! Hell man i'll drive out from cali to help bust heads.

track that mofo down and deduct his portion that ain't right man!

seeing sh!t like that just makes me feel terrible, the nerve of people.

i hope everything works out man

·
Registered
88 Posts
wtf I hate that shit. Why they gotta take it out on the car. If people got problem's with you they need to stop being pussies and confront you. Vandalism is the most cowarldy act some one can do. Sorry that had to happen to you. Hope you get your guy/girl.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
...looking at that picture makes me sick :(

hey i am in south cali, where you at?
lets get those bitches or send a report to the cops.

this ain't right, they got to pay for this! :pissed:

·
Registered
565 Posts
this just happened to my buddies BRAND NEW H2 he got and they were all over one side of his car and DEEP too. Stupid morons who are so jelous!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thats some BULL SHIT!!!!! :pissed: I have three Quater sized dents in my baby cause people dont give a fcuk about others cars or are just damn ass jealous!!!! If you every find out who did that shit Do this....

1. if they have a car get the tag number and VIn number and report their shit stolen ever two months!!!!!! :) that will fix them

Other than that sorry about your car, the nerve off people, COWARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
You really can't leave the IS alone in a parking lot. I always stay in the car and wait for my wife. People seem like they'd take a shot if I wasn't in it. When we go to a movie or someplace together, we take her car. :pissed:

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can see right through this. You took pictures of a keyed IS300 and are using it to get sympathy dots!!! :shame:

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
i got opne those, e shoudl start a trend, it's really the cool thing to do people, mine's down to the metal as it looks like yours is as well.

sucks, i wanted heads to roll... oh well waht can you do, body shop quoted 1200 to fix, screw it, i filled it with some touch up paint i figure after a few years of polishing it might not be that noticeable :cry:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sorry to see that happen. Happens way too often. I can relate-clubbing in A-Town one night, didn't notice until the next morning (obvious reasons) that someone was nice enough to scratch mine on both sides front to back and so deep the metal had to be screaming in pain during the abuse. Thank god for insurance-sometimes :roll:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.