Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you might want to consider changing it from CTF to straight deathmatch...until ppl start showing up in greater numbers, getting enough for a full team-based game is tough. with straight DM, however, you can have a game with just two.

suggested map rotation:

Q3DM1
Tourney2
Q3DM4
Q3DM6
Q3DM13
Q3DM17
Tourney 4

my coupla pennies...

[This message has been edited by geoff (edited November 21, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
This is actually the first post where I agree with Geoff!!! (Too bad it isn't about the IS300, though...)

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TEG:
This is actually the first post where I agree with Geoff!!! (Too bad it isn't about the IS300, though...)
welcome to the dark side, teg

how about it, tony? straight DM over CTF?

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey tony, thanks a lot!

one thing: you have it set up for tournament (as far as i can tell), which is 1v1 only. if you have more than two players you will have ppl waiting idle. can you set it for just straight deathmatch? let's say:

fraglimit = 30
timelimit = 20

that way, the first to 30 frags wins, and if nobody reaches the fraglimit, the map will cycle after the timelimit is hit, in this case 20 mins.

seriously -- all trolling aside for moment -- thanks for setting this up. very cool of you.

to all the other ppl -- now that this is set up, let's use it! c'mon you litte cubes of womanhood...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Excellent changes to the server, and great suggestions by Geoff. Why don't you people get on? And Geoff, where've you been? Are you afraid that I'll trounce you yet again in the all important categories of falling off ledges and backing into corners? If you play enough, you'll learn the ways of a true master...

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Ok, set to Team DM (I like a little cooperation now and then)... The Tournament setting was a mistake, sorry...

Now, someone needs to hook me up with a cd key...

------------------
Tony
'01 Spectra Blue
'94 Turbo Miata

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one quick note: when you're trying to connect, it will come back with "invalid password." to get around this, drop the console (by using the ~ key) and enter:

/password lexus

and you're in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
Nate
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing