Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys..I'm from Toronto. I'm trying to sell my car (2001 MSM) as a whole or I'm parting out the entire vehicle.. one or the other..here's a list of all the stuff I plan on moving! EMAIL me at [email protected] for pics ... PLease no lowballers...

1. VIS Tracer Body Kit (C-WEST knockoff) painted MSM with a custom molded TRD Grill into the front bumper
2. Rear Tail Light Covers
3. WIN CORP Wing (if you’ve never seen it… it’s a TOTAL one of a kind wing, metal pedestals for base and fibre glass wing molded to body lines of the car (Only available from Japan… NO US distributors)
4. Nitrous Express Single Fogger Wet Kit w/ Throttle pressure sensor, bottle heater and purge Valve, 75 and 100 shot jets
5. Injen 2nd GEN Intake already tapped for the single for Nitrous
6. Toyomoto Header (includes B-Pipe and O2 sensor)
7. Greddy EVO full catback exhaust
8. HKS S-AFR Fuel Controller
9. Tri-Point Air/Fuel Meter
10. B&G Springs
11. ALT 18 x7.5 Inch G-FORCE (titanium silver) on Kumho Ecsta Supra 225/40/18

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
thought u have a white IS? his sides are painted sliver

White Lex19 said:
Will You Sell Just the Side Skirts?..If so i'm intersted definanly....and if the price is good i would definanly take them

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's funny ALtezza_S4 how your the only one who actually reads the post..everyone has been sending me PM's
lol

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
cuz i ain't no n00b...btw, i send the offers..please let me know :D

Damon said:
It's funny ALtezza_S4 how your the only one who actually reads the post..everyone has been sending me PM's
lol

·
Registered
502 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
thought u have a white IS? his sides are painted sliver

White Lex19 said:
Will You Sell Just the Side Skirts?..If so i'm intersted definanly....and if the price is good i would definanly take them
Yeah but i just need the side skirts....cause i'm gettin the hippo sleek front and back...Just tryin to get the side skirts...the guy that doin my body work said it don't matter if there a different color he will take care of it :D

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
send u back both the email and PM...please let me know ASAP :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
7 Participants
AltEzZa_S4
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing