·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
576 Posts
TRD, They have the most clearance..

More so then the TOM'S units.. Comes in very HANDY when you car is lowered... no idea about JIC clearance..

I am using the TRD Fr and Rr Braces with ALL the TOM'S Rod.. (Fr, Rr Tension and Lower Arm installed, Rear Tower Bar in transit)

I have had JIC, TOM'S and TRD products in my car so I am qualified in telling you the quality differences..

JIC, have not seen it myself but the JIC towerbar I used to own is not the greatest in terms of craftsmanship/welding quality relative to TOM'S and TRD..

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Chin Kwan said:
TRD, They have the most clearance..

More so then the TOM'S units.. Comes in very HANDY when you car is lowered... no idea about JIC clearance..

I am using the TRD Fr and Rr Braces with ALL the TOM'S Rod.. (Fr, Rr Tension and Lower Arm installed, Rear Tower Bar in transit)

I have had JIC, TOM'S and TRD products in my car so I am qualified in telling you the quality differences..

JIC, have not seen it myself but the JIC towerbar I used to own is not the greatest in terms of craftsmanship/welding quality relative to TOM'S and TRD..
what kind of sways are you using chin?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i have the jic strut bar and i'm waiting to get the trd front/rear braces installed so if this thread is still alive when i install them, i'll give you some feedback, i'm still waiting to find some trd sways though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
Inochi3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing