·
Nygmatic
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
576 Posts
TRD, They have the most clearance..

More so then the TOM'S units.. Comes in very HANDY when you car is lowered... no idea about JIC clearance..

I am using the TRD Fr and Rr Braces with ALL the TOM'S Rod.. (Fr, Rr Tension and Lower Arm installed, Rear Tower Bar in transit)

I have had JIC, TOM'S and TRD products in my car so I am qualified in telling you the quality differences..

JIC, have not seen it myself but the JIC towerbar I used to own is not the greatest in terms of craftsmanship/welding quality relative to TOM'S and TRD..

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Chin Kwan said:
TRD, They have the most clearance..

More so then the TOM'S units.. Comes in very HANDY when you car is lowered... no idea about JIC clearance..

I am using the TRD Fr and Rr Braces with ALL the TOM'S Rod.. (Fr, Rr Tension and Lower Arm installed, Rear Tower Bar in transit)

I have had JIC, TOM'S and TRD products in my car so I am qualified in telling you the quality differences..

JIC, have not seen it myself but the JIC towerbar I used to own is not the greatest in terms of craftsmanship/welding quality relative to TOM'S and TRD..
what kind of sways are you using chin?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
i have the jic strut bar and i'm waiting to get the trd front/rear braces installed so if this thread is still alive when i install them, i'll give you some feedback, i'm still waiting to find some trd sways though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts