Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
What's the tip size compared to stock? Its looks smaller but pics are always hard to tell. So you can feel the difference? Have you had any other systems before to give a comparison? THanks for the pic and clip.

·
Registered
513 Posts
LexusRyda said:
sounds nice. what size tip is it? nice job
Pulled this off of the Tom's website:

Specification: SUS304 Stainless steel, polished muffler and tip. 60mm (2.36") piping, 110mm (4.33") polished tip.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rllis300 said:
What's the tip size compared to stock? Its looks smaller but pics are always hard to tell. So you can feel the difference? Have you had any other systems before to give a comparison? THanks for the pic and clip.
i think it's because of the angle. it's definitely larger. Maybe i can post a comparison pic in a few days, since we are having an IS meet soon :) but the quality is great.

yes i do feel the difference, the pic up speed is much better now but it is really quiet. u can't hear anything with stereo on. the sound level is somehow close to the TRD one but different.

i did drive the HKS Hiper (but with a SRT intake), IMO, the power of that combination does not come out until 3500 rmp.
althought the HP gain isn't that great with only TOM's filter and TOM's
exhaust, but the lower speed is much better now. plus, it's quiet :)

i hope i can get to compare TOM's with Blitz soon :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing