Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Latex salesman
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I know that the BC Cams come highly recommended but has anyone heard of the Tomeii Pon cams? I know that the Nissan community swears by them and a Lexus Service advisor recommended them thought they are expensive. Just curious what my.is thinks. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey everyone, I know that the BC Cams come highly recommended but has anyone heard of the Tomeii Pon cams? I know that the Nissan community swears by them and a Lexus Service advisor recommended them thought they are expensive. Just curious what my.is thinks. Thanks.
they dont make cams for 2j's sorry to break it to you.. tomei is mainly nissan. they are good cams i had them in my sr20..but not for toyota. good luck

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
actually i beg to differ, Tomei makes cams for toyota. In fact I know a few guys running em on their 4AGE engines. Those guys swear by them, no loss in powerband throughout the whole rpm range, even better than tri flow colts.

·
Super Moderator
7,863 Posts
actually i beg to differ, Tomei makes cams for toyota. In fact I know a few guys running em on their 4AGE engines. Those guys swear by them, no loss in powerband throughout the whole rpm range, even better than tri flow colts.
Be nice to see them be made for the IS......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.