Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you crazy Ohio and Michigan and otherwise near-Toledo ISers.

In preparation to sell my IS :cry: , I am going to be meeting with a couple .netters at Defcon Motorsports to trade some of my aftermarket parts for their stock parts. Defcon is [tentatively] graciously allowing us to use their warm garage as a meeting area this Sunday, February 9th.

I'd like to put a call out to make this a mini-meet, open to anyone who wants to come by and hang out. Also, if you're interested in purchasing an HKS Drager or a JDM Altezza sport mesh grille, I have them available at good (and perhaps negotiable :wink: ) prices.

Let's do this, and the first round is on me. :crazy:

(disclaimer: consumption of alcohol only to follow departure of Defcon establishment)

·
Registered
345 Posts
damnz...i'll be out of town this weekend...perhaps we could arrange another time to swap out the tail lights poop???...lemme know..thanks..
-j

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ummm, okay so it turns out Natty can't make it, so this weekend is off. If I haven't sold the car by the 23rd, let's tentatively plan to meet on that day. That okay with you, pointer?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sounds good to me. Sorry I can't do it next weekend but grandma is turning 80 and can't miss that. If anyone is interested in strapping down on the dyno on this day I can probably work out very discounted rates on that too. Let's hear from from the Ohio members.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
bpointer said:
Sounds good to me. Sorry I can't do it next weekend but grandma is turning 80 and can't miss that. If anyone is interested in strapping down on the dyno on this day I can probably work out very discounted rates on that too. Let's hear from from the Ohio members.
Huh, I should be in town then. I might be down. How many pulls? PM me with the cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts