Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my tokico illumina handling kit installed on thursday and The front dropped about 2 1/2 inches and about a 1 1/2 in the back. I read somewhere that the kit would only drop 1 inch front and back. I really don't mind because it still feels like a stock ride but for all the people looking to purchase that kit I would suggest that you just get the shocks. If I were to get the H&R springs would the ride still be comfortable?

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
yes, H&R are great springs

but if you had looked around on this forum you would have read that the Tokico springs give an uneven drop, just for heads up in the future

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did see those posts but I also read on here that some did not experience that issue so I decided to take a chance. H&R springs it is...thanks for you help.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
I did see those posts but I also read on here that some did not experience that issue so I decided to take a chance. H&R springs it is...thanks for you help.
I thought most if not ALL had this uneven-drop issue. IMO, the Eibach Pro-Kit gave the car a very subtle and comfortable ride.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Mine did, i hate it im switching to Road Magnet race springs in the spring, my is did the same thing

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I emailed tokico a week ago but they have not responded so it's safe to say that I will not deal with them again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts