Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they are sweet, i have them all at 5, it is a stiff ride, but more than anythign that i noticed, it just feels solid. no bounce, smooth ride right now the car feels really really nuetral, i am going to be playing around with the settings to get them the way i want them. install was just as it was for installing springs, we got it done in 2:10, no rushing, hand tools, yada ya.

look geat wrapped in the tanabe springs seems like it sits about the same, i can't really tell to much of a diffrence.

the ride seems quieter than stock for some reason, maybe it's me but as of now i am very happy wth my decision on tokicos. it is a street car, i mnight atocross once in a while bt it won't be anything more than for fun, i plan on getting another car for that stuff. sways should be an excellent compliment to waht i have so far.

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
had? any problems? i think 5 is alright i am gonan go out today and play 8) see how they are, i want to soften up the front right now to play with some oversteer(drifty drifty).

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats the point dude; 4 and 5 will not be excessive and it will be done in a controlled manor, big empty parking lot for suspension tuningand it won't get bad till the differences are really great

1 - 5 of 5 Posts