61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looking at the nf210 with blues. That a good combo? Looking for a lil improved handling.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Jus purchased your Tanabe NF210's and blues! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's been a while since we ran this special, times have changed. BUT !! I do have them at $549. Let me know if I can assist you sir!
You definitely assisted me already when you special ordered that GReddy RS exhaust for me a few weeks back! I LOVE IT!

Anyway, my next focus is suspension and I'll most likely be calling or emailing you in the near future to talk about my options. My car is a DD and I won't track it so I don't need anything too crazy. Therefore, I was thinking springs/shocks would be sufficient. However, the driveway to my house is very steep and I like the idea of having an adjustable ride height to find the perfect drop so I won't scrape every time I come home or leave lol. Maybe some decent coilovers that won't break the bank...

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
You definitely assisted me already when you special ordered that GReddy RS exhaust for me a few weeks back! I LOVE IT!

Anyway, my next focus is suspension and I'll most likely be calling or emailing you in the near future to talk about my options. My car is a DD and I won't track it so I don't need anything too crazy. Therefore, I was thinking springs/shocks would be sufficient. However, the driveway to my house is very steep and I like the idea of having an adjustable ride height to find the perfect drop so I won't scrape every time I come home or leave lol. Maybe some decent coilovers that won't break the bank...
Hey man! Sounds fantastic! Let me know how I can help! There are lots of options out there for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Could I get a price check on your kits, preferably nf210. Ride is a 02 sportx - daily driven. My stock rears are blown so might as well upgrade, thx

61 - 78 of 78 Posts