Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
How much would the Tokico HP + NF210 combo lower the IS300 by? I actually don't want much of a drop but improved handling would be nice. Evaluating what options are there. Thanks.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
How much would the Tokico HP + NF210 combo lower the IS300 by? I actually don't want much of a drop but improved handling would be nice. Evaluating what options are there. Thanks.

$499 shipped ;). TO order, call me at 1-800-959-0145 ext 2.

Eddie

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would love to order the NF's but have a few concerns prior to ordering:

I was thinking about getting the eibach prokit with bilsteins. How is the camber wear with the NF210 and tokicos compared to the aforementioned setup?

Hows the quality of tokico HP's? I haven't heard of too many people running these (as compared to bilsteins, konis, or illuminias).

I would like to retain a ride quality similar to stock. Are the NF210s still a comfortable ride for daily driving. I love the stance of the NF's but drivability is my main concern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Tokico HP's are basically stock shocks revalved 30% stronger. Most of you are lowering your cars 1" or less, hence you do not need a heavy duty shock like Koni or Bilstein. This is why we advertise these.

The NF210's will need at least a rear camber kit if not both.

Eddie

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
ccelia - your account does not let you recieve pm's. Fix that.
Here is what I wrote for your quote:

ccelia said:
I am kind of up in the air about lowering the car, but I really want to do it the right way.

What is the best deal you could give me on the tokico hps with Tanabe NF210's and the front and rear spc kit?

Also, would I be able to get camber back into factory spec with this setup and still have a somewhat stock feeling ride?

I love the look of the NF210s (I don't think the pro-kit is low enough for me) but would like to retain the comfort and tire wear of a stock car.

I would also be open to any other suspension options as well.

Thanks,

Craig
Craig,

The combo will be perfect with the NF210's. I can throw in the front and rear kit for $250 extra which would make it $749 shipped. Lets get-r-done! Call me up at 1-800-959-0145 ext 2 (it says nissan but not to worry)

Eddie

21 - 40 of 78 Posts