Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for vendors that sell these still, I was able to get them for the rear but, can't find any that are selling them for the front,
wanting to pair them with eibach pro-kit springs for a stiffer daily but still a very compliant suspension
help please

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Looking for vendors that sell these still, I was able to get them for the rear but, can't find any that are selling them for the front,
wanting to pair them with eibach pro-kit springs for a stiffer daily but still a very compliant suspension
help please
Have stop producing them. The Koni STR are the closest I have seen and tried.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the problem though, I already purchased the hu3582 or rear struts from an online vendor, would there be any way to get the tokico hp blues for the front or hu3581
I'm worried about poorly matched valving between tokico's in the back and koni in the front

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Here's the problem though, I already purchased the hu3582 or rear struts from an online vendor, would there be any way to get the tokico hp blues for the front or hu3581
I'm worried about poorly matched valving between tokico's in the back and koni in the front
No, I just did the combo with the STR on another IS300. It road fine. Felt like the IS300 with all Tokico.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts