Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Man you are getting rid of a BAD color, what didn't your car have? 36k with the rims and exhaust?

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Why doesn't this stuff happen to me?
WHy not buy a ****box and order a 2002?

Originally posted by FASTSpectraBlueIS300:
Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Originally posted by ckolsen:
Why doesn't this stuff happen to me?
WHy not buy a ****box and order a 2002?

Originally posted by FASTSpectraBlueIS300:
[qb]Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.
[/QB]
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Buy a hoopty and order the 300M... at least thats what i would do if i was that fortunate

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey fast, have the dealership do the paperwork for you, free of course, and then you will not get a hickey on the taxes for the new one. Call them to discuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts