Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Man you are getting rid of a BAD color, what didn't your car have? 36k with the rims and exhaust?

·
8,107 Posts
Why doesn't this stuff happen to me?
WHy not buy a ****box and order a 2002?

Originally posted by FASTSpectraBlueIS300:
Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Originally posted by ckolsen:
Why doesn't this stuff happen to me?
WHy not buy a ****box and order a 2002?

Originally posted by FASTSpectraBlueIS300:
[qb]Some of u know that i had my spectra blue IS w/ advan wheels. Well, someone stopped by my car at the stoplight and was basically yelling "i'll give u anything for that car!!! My son really wants one and we can't find one that color at our dealership. By that time I was like, ok, how much will u pay for it? So we both drove over to the gas station and parked and talked. I bargained out 36k!!! It only has about 150 miles on it. So we're in the middle of the deal rite now, and now i am gonna get a fully-loaded silver is. My previous blue one wan't fully loaded in the first place, so now i'm benefitting from the deal.
[/QB]
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Buy a hoopty and order the 300M... at least thats what i would do if i was that fortunate

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey fast, have the dealership do the paperwork for you, free of course, and then you will not get a hickey on the taxes for the new one. Call them to discuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Hunt NXS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing