Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I called XS engineering about the deal on the Defi VSDII. The price of the unit is decent but they are charging me $100 on installation!!!! Did you pay that much for installation? Do you think its easy enough to install myself?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Originally posted by tenchi300:
Hey I called XS engineering about the deal on the Defi VSDII. The price of the unit is decent but they are charging me $100 on installation!!!! Did you pay that much for installation? Do you think its easy enough to install myself?
I did not do the install my self. I had XS do the install, the install of my defi stuff was part of my turbo kit deal. If there only going to charge you a 100 for install I'd let XS do it. It's a pain in the A$$ if you do it yourself.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
do they hide it, or does it sit up on the dash like that?

Originally posted by TurboIS:
I did not do the install my self. I had XS do the install, the install of my defi stuff was part of my turbo kit deal. If there only going to charge you a 100 for install I'd let XS do it. It's a pain in the A$$ if you do it yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
TurboIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing