1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hey hey..HondaFIA and Tlin8 ..both of ya shut up
and Tlin8 , let me make this clear...i never wanted you to change your mind
in fact...IS300 is a really koo car i think
but if you guyz have read my 2 topics...you guyz should get what i m trying to say
the IS300 shouldnt have meant to be a lexus here..it should have stayed as an altezza...the IS is TOO SMALL to be a lexus ..and of course it is not luxury enough to be one too...once again, what kinda buyers is it looking for? for younsters or older people? with no manual if it is designed for the younger market? and that expensive for a corrolla-sized sport seden? .......like what i said..it should hav stayed as an altezza with less costand beat the crap out of all the fixed up civics and accords...but not to compare with the 3 series and A4

ps Tlin8 does hav all those cars HondaFIA mentioned

·
Registered
55 Posts
Originally posted by onefortheroad:
Brandon, r u trying to speak Vietnamese? That was funny. By the way, it's "du ma may."

both of you guys are funny!!! it don't matter how you spell just as long as some of us understand what you are saying.

btw...its still wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey brandon dun tell me wut to do..
da first thing i gonna do if i go to japan is to get myself some hot chickz.....
...u will see if IS300 takes buyers away from A4 and 3 series
stupid moron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Brandon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing