Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of you people are interested in fully rebuilt R154 tranmissions? I have found a source that has a plentiful supply of these. I have to find out what bell housing they come with since they came in a few different flavours. The cost of swapping this in vs a V160 6 speed should be about 1/2.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, sorry I can't get to my pm something is wrong. Keeps telling me it is for registered users only ... thought I was?

Kanine21 said:
unrelated, but you gotta PM... :)

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
The only way I found to make it work is log out. Delete the cookies for .net in c:/documents and settings/cookies. Then log back in at the top with that "Login". Don't use the login at the bottom.

turbo97se said:
Dude, sorry I can't get to my pm something is wrong. Keeps telling me it is for registered users only ... thought I was?

Kanine21 said:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I thought GTE was already putting together a R154 kit??
(I think he already did the v160, but I could be wrong)...

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
turbo97se said:

Kanine21 said:
turbo97se said:

Kanine21 said:
I finished the manual this weekend :D

Shoot me your email addy you want me to send it to. It's 3.7MB, so it has to be able to handle that. In Word format of course.

It's just a final rough draft, but 35 pages long! :lol:

Kane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts