Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brad, can I email you because I have questions about mutual funds. Do you know anything about them, such as which one would be good to put money into. Some people were telling me to try Vanguard. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Kim
Why don't you just ask Yogujuhere? Apparently he's doing very well in the market.........

Eric....

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'm no pro but I try to dump as much as I can, within reason to savings. I would happy to give you my strategy (nothing earth shattering, mind you!)
[email protected]

·
Registered
814 Posts
[This message has been edited by ISisBEST (edited May 26, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by ISisBEST (edited May 27, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Come on guys (and gals)- this is an IS300 forum, not an investment advice board.

Chances are free advice found on the internet is just posted because someone hopes to drive the price up before they sell their interest in a particular security.

If you have inside information about future performance of a security you could be breaking the law by posting it here.

If you want investment advice try www.fool.com, and leave this board for IS300 discussions...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing