Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like your black IS and what you have done to it. I was wondering where you got your rims? (url?, phone#?) They are 18" 5zigen gt8, right? I can only find them in silver...i was wondering how you got chrome and how much did you pay for them? Also, what tire size do you have?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I got my wheels at the Wheel Wharehouse in Anaheim, CA. Their phone number is 714.772.1281. My rims are the 5zigen GT8.

I bought them off the floor chrome.
Ive never seen them anywhere else in chrome either. Maybe they chromed them at there shop. Im not sure though. My tires are Nitto 555 Extreme and they are 225/40. I also have the Tein ha's. My car isnt dropped in that pic, it was before i got my coilovers. I also have the TRD grill, RMM Rear spoiler, RMM intake (for sale very soon, getting my supercharger
) I have just the side skirts on my car from a body kit I had on there but I took the front off. My sway bars are on the way and that pretty much covers everything so far

·
Registered
841 Posts
Black_IS300, do you pass by the Aliso Viejo Theater's a lot? Also, were you on Aliso Creek passing Carl's Jr about a week ago? Just wondering...

-JChen-

[This message has been edited by JChen (edited January 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Black_IS300,

what happen to the TRD front bumper? I thought it looked really good. Planning to get one when it comes out specifically for the IS300.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Originally posted by jamest_corvel:
Black_IS300, where did you buy the body kit ? how much ? was it easy to install ? Do they sell the side skirt only ?
I bought the body kit off e-bay, i installed it myself, it wasnt very hard. If anyone is interested in buying just the front bumper, e-mail me: [email protected]

Here is a pic

·
Registered
355 Posts
Originally posted by Black_IS300:
I bought the body kit off e-bay, i installed it myself, it wasnt very hard. If anyone is interested in buying just the front bumper, e-mail me: [email protected]

Here is a pic
Hey can you post more pics of your car, inside and out? Thank's man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts