Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Originally posted by junedog:
hey! what's wrong with Hondas?
Nothing at all, I love Hondas, in fact if I was forced to get another car right now it'd probably be a 91 Civic Si hatchback. But since I'm stuck with my hand-me-down Camry, I do what I can.

------------------
Patrick
1989 Camry 5-speed
Mods: Suspension, intake, exhaust, stereo, interior
The ImportMania Performance Page
http://importspeed.net/importmania
"Because deep down, we all want a Type R sticker and coffee cans on our tailpipes." :D

·
Registered
7,386 Posts
yeah, I was being facetious since we own a little '95 Civic.
For a econosedan, it is pretty peppy and corners well considering what it is. I'm so tempted to fix it up for my wife, but I can't help but think that with the money I'd put into it, I could get another fun toy for me...decisions, decisions

------------------
MAD69

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
i am a non-is owner at this present time. i just come here for the friendships. i love you guys. every 1 of u are my best friend.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SC300TURBO- A friend of mine has a SC400 and I told him about your mods on yours, and he asked why. I was curious also. He also has a GS300 too, how is that car with mods? Do you know?

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by doodlebug:
i am a non-is owner at this present time. i just come here for the friendships. i love you guys. every 1 of u are my best friend.
Sweet. Hey buuuuuuuudddddyyyy... can i borrow $595 for a SRT HFI intake?

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm de-lurking!!
I've beeen here since june '00. Seen the Agent's pic posted by TEG, read Clam's triumph at acquiring his M3, etc.
Why do I read you all? You are the most knowledgeable, hilarious, etc., etc. Really. Have you ever read bimmer.org
?
I was ready to buy an IS in oct, but didn't. Now I'm ready again and the dealer who gave me the best quote in oct is now 2K more! I can't believe it. I'm now vacillating between 330ci and IS.
I'll continue to read you here (because of your literate, witty selves and cuz that Agent is a hottie
), wait the dealers out until they can meet my (not unreasonable)price.
You all are the best!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Research and opinions prior to purchasing. Hey, for me half the fun of buying a car is researching and driving all the competitors and making my own decision. Besides, it funner than watching my databases back-up or copy lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
b/c i love performanc cars of this type.. interesting new car..
i'm also interested in 3 Series(my car), A4, C Class..

41 - 49 of 49 Posts