Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I hear is how _____ (fill in the blank) handles or performs better than the IS. But I see it this way. Driving an IS is like banging a really good looking chick with not so great personality. On the other hand driving the other cars is like banging an ugly chick with great personality. Which would you rather have? That's why I bought the IS. All of you- have fun hooking up with ugly chicks.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
despite the thanksgiving spirit, i can still muster the wherewithall to tell you to shut the hell up.

so shut the hell up. your spew is way past old.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Comparing the IS300 to a chick:

More like banging a somewhat pretty girl with big hoop earrings, too much makeup, and not enough power to bang like the better chicks.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get pissed at me because you are hooking up with an ugly chick- and I'm not talking about your girlfriend. This is a typical symptom of a post-ugly chick hook-up: full of spite. Sorry I wasn't there to stop you.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Okay, then you're bangin' a wannabe socialite that is totally average looking but is quite prompt yet will never get into the Junior League. Yea, sign me up.

Originally posted by comptechcls:
Comparing the IS300 to a chick:

More like banging a somewhat pretty girl with big hoop earrings, too much makeup, and not enough power to bang like the better chicks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't need to impress any females in my car, it's much more personal than that. I bought the car to impress ME. Who else matters? Like I care what other people think of my car I love it. Now if you need a car to find women your pathetic and If you think your bottom end lexus is the bomb may god have mercy on your soul! But like I said earlier the IS300 is all flash and no cash just like the women you compare it to. I'll take the average looking smart woman who does everything really well you can have the brainless dolt, it's cool. Just remember that brainless dolt's love men who have fast cars so you better trade that IS300 in. It seems like men really love this car so you may find yourself tossing salad and taking up the brown starfish. LOL

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
PMD911 - no harm no foul...I am an opinion ladden freak and I just thought many of those comments about the Celica girlie were unusually cruel...and without merit.

What about the guys who drive VWs? Can you just say they are banging fat a$$ ugly bitche$ from the trailer park?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:
All I hear is how _____ (fill in the blank) handles or performs better than the IS. But I see it this way. Driving an IS is like banging a really good looking chick with not so great personality. On the other hand driving the other cars is like banging an ugly chick with great personality. Which would you rather have? That's why I bought the IS. All of you- have fun hooking up with ugly chicks.
Laugh Out Loud!!!!!
Good post man.....Never heard it put like that before!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

------------------
JUSTIN & DENISE C. OWNERS OF THE ONE-OF-A-KIND IS300

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Originally posted by comptechcls:
I don't need to impress any females in my car, it's much more personal than that. I bought the car to impress ME. Who else matters? Like I care what other people think of my car I love it. Now if you need a car to find women your pathetic and If you think your bottom end lexus is the bomb may god have mercy on your soul! But like I said earlier the IS300 is all flash and no cash just like the women you compare it to. I'll take the average looking smart woman who does everything really well you can have the brainless dolt, it's cool. Just remember that brainless dolt's love men who have fast cars so you better trade that IS300 in. It seems like men really love this car so you may find yourself tossing salad and taking up the brown starfish. LOL
Brown Starfish...you didn't credit Limp Bizkit with that obviously poached/modified comment...damn plagerizing bastard - typical Acura owner.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ugly chicks give head
.. pretty chicks think they are too good to give head... some times you don't feel like having sex.. you just want some head...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nah Agent Smith, lemme get real east coast on you now!

That is originally from OPIE AND ANTHONY a radio show out here that kicks major ass. Limp Bizkit bit that off of them LOL. Funny you mention that I was going to call it the LEATHER CHEERIO but for some reason I said Brown Starfish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT BELIEVES my ears LEXUS owners disrespecting the opposite sex????????? this is NOT the upscale demographic toyota was looking FOR IMMMM SHOCKED

LEXUS = Relentless Pursuit of Cost Cutting

------------------
Keep honking, I'm reloading.

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK in 22B's case:

Driving an IS is like banging a really good looking dude with not so great personality. On the other hand driving the other cars is like banging an ugly dude with great personality.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I would have simply called it "The Rosebud"

Is that show like Amos and Andy or something? I listened to Stern since college....damn long time ago

·
Registered
13 Posts
Originally posted by PMD911:

Whoah there little fellah. If your IS can step to this then come on down.

------------------
T3/T4 hybrid.

·
Registered
52 Posts
PMD911 i expected a little more out of a "lexus" owner but my bad- hint- shouldnt post lowlife topics with asinine language, toyota would frown upon it seesing they spend so much of your money building upscale brand equity- yous digging your own graves

LEXUS = Relentless Pursuit of Self Destruction

------------------

·
Registered
52 Posts
BTW PMD911 i aints offended bys your remark bc im not gay BUT JUST TO ENTERTAIN you- im on my knees and waiting- lets see what you got

------------------

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
doesn't matter, you are still driving an integra, i would be happy to race you though.

Originally posted by 98Psi ITR:

Whoah there little fellah. If your IS can step to this then come on down.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.