Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look guy's you see what I mean. Your responce to an observation shows the obvious lack of social skills along with much more. I surely didn't write that post to bash on you guy's, it's simply true that you perceived that I said one thing when I really said something else. Why don't you all read a good book once in a while instead of posing to be someone that's HARD!! or TOUGH like you probably NOT!! Or maybe you can watch some MTV jams and wish that you lived a life-style that you never will!! Sorry, it's just a fact!! Oh, by the way for all you grey poupons, I am only 26, and on my way to being more successful than most all of you young turds put together!! I not rubbing it in I've just read some books like "How to win friends and influence people" You guy's should try reading sometime it might pull you heads out of fantasy land and back down to reality!!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I hope you crash every one of your cars...I hope you are un-injured in each accident...but I hope each car is completely totaled. Have a nice day

·
Registered
179 Posts
Tebb, before your head gets inflated to an abnormally large proportion by posting how much better off your are than everyone else, just remember there are people who are better off than you. But I guess your answer to that would be for me to go read a book because that's the answer to everything according to you.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
lack of "maturity" on these forums can be attributed to;

- recent influx of teenie boppers with attitudes and no real comprehension of social interaction

- newbies with the "holier than thou" attitude

- the constant regurgitation of stale topics like those asking "when the manual IS is coming out"

- the fact that a lot of the members know each other well enough to be comfortable and jovial with each other. our senses of humor can be seen as immature to outsiders.

every forum will have its fair share of trolls, ignorant and childish posters, flamers, and out and out idiots, our forum, for some reason, seems to attract trolls from everywhere. members of this forum are less likely to go into other forums and hate on other cars, we pride ourselves as real car enthusiasts.

the reason your thread got the replies it did, the forums are dead on the weekend and you just happened to get replies from a small misrepresentation of posters. other members won't dignify your views of us as "gangstas" with a response.

we are not here to show you how wonderful we are, it is not our duty to recruit you, you will see us as you see us, how you interpret it, is up to you. you come in looking for immaturity, you will find it. you come in here looking for lots of information on the IS300, you will find it. you come in here and find a closely knit community consisting of ppl from all walks of life, you will find it.

you want to think you are better than us, fine. we can care less. you want to walk away with a superiority complex based on your limited observations of us, fine. you want to call us names and tell us why we suck, fine. but that makes you a hypocrit.

we don't need to read a book to win friends and influence people. we're doing fine by ourselves.

- DonCorleone, 18 year old "nonGangsta"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.