Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
screw that... my friends will install your front bumper.

Call 214 916 2992 @ DT Motorwerks. Ask for Tommy. Tell him you are from is300.net.

They are located at 635 and Denton Dr., just make sure you ask them for directions.

They will treat u well! :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aight coo will they paint it too.....and also i got hit on tha rear side, will they be able to fix that,it got rusted in some spots too :-? ..oh yea and do the do springs?lotta questions sorry ha

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wut tha heck my cuzzin tole me that we live real close to that place. not even five minutes. i luv this state :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i juss checked in maps.com and i live approx. 1.9 miles away from dt motorwerks. thanx again solidis, i woulda never knew i lived close to this place. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Whoa you live 1.9 miles away!!! Whoa!!! Im about 10 minutes from DTMotorwerks. hey mayn you should stop by. Very nice and freindly shop. Mostly European cars like BMW's, Audi, and V- dubs but Lexus is also something they can do. About your repair and paint, just give em a call or stop by and should take care of you no time. I say from when you drop off the car to pick up it should be in the same week. Thats usually the case. Ive seen a VW with rear qtr panel damage, and replacing the rear bumper and paint take 3 days total. For 1/2 the quoted price the guy got from 3 other shops.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey wus up man? yea i know 1.9 miles thats so coo.ha but yea i will give them a call today i cant wait to get all my stuff fixed and installed :D, i hope there real real real nice to me cause i got prices from two places, one tole me 870 to fix and tha other 730 to fix where i got hit, i hope they can cut that in half, then i would always take my business to them :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i keep tryin to call there place but its busy, i should prolly stop by but dont feel like it right now i juss woke up

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well tha phone has been busy for an hour i guess im goin to stop by.,........and heeey MY CWEST FRONT BUMPER JUSS CAME IN

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey wuts up, yea that would be coo to meet up and thanx again for tellin me about dt motorwerks that tommy guy is real real coo he went out of his way to help me out, so now im gettin my side painted and fixed, my front bumper painted and installed and my springs put on for 600 dollars :D ...my car will be done i like around tuesday or wednesday.

·
Registered
502 Posts
visage IS said:
hey wuts up, yea that would be coo to meet up and thanx again for tellin me about dt motorwerks that tommy guy is real real coo he went out of his way to help me out, so now im gettin my side painted and fixed, my front bumper painted and installed and my springs put on for 600 dollars :D ...my car will be done i like around tuesday or wednesday.
Yep Tommie is great to deal with you will be very happy with there service :D

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
hey, any of you guys have an rmm front lip painted at dtmotorwerks? I'm asking this because i'm trying to decipher weather i should buy the unpainted lip for 335.00 and get it painted there or should i just buy it painted.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey sup man..u should definitly go to dt motorwerks......cuz i had a bad hit on tha side of my car which needed repainting..i wuz got prices from other places that said it would cost like 800 and 700...they did it for me for only 350...so definitly go to dtmotorwerks..and talk to tommy..say your from tha is300.net

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
5 Participants
Shiznit
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing