Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about getting a SRT intake system, and I just wanna see if you guys are satisfied with it. How much is the performance increase from 0 to 60??

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Are you serious? We are talking about an intake here.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ITP said:
Are you serious? We are talking about an intake here.
well in their website they say theres a 22 hp and 22 lb torque increase, so i figured if its like they say it is then theres has to be some performance increase

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
You will feel a difference. I had one. Sounded bad arse! Its def. worth the money! But I dont know about 0 to 60 times.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
You will feel the difference, and it does sound good. But I dont think its going to improve your 0-60 times all that much.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I've had the intake on for about 9 months with no problems. Sounds mean as fuck, and gives noticable gains. Don't expect to run 13 second 1/4's though.

Highly recommend. I think there are a few for sale in the member forum for around $400.

Jason

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm runing SRT Intake & Hiper(197rwhp). It's about 10 hp increase. Unfortunately I have to get rid of it soon. :( My SRT Stage 2 is coming in 2 weeks. :p

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
JBAKER said:
I've had the intake on for about 9 months with no problems. Sounds mean as f*ck, and gives noticable gains. Don't expect to run 13 second 1/4's though.

Highly recommend. I think there are a few for sale in the member forum for around $400.

Jason
That's only with a MoTec Exhaust...:lol: F&F what a riot :lol:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
13's are feasible with MoTech exhaust, but don't forgot to bolt down your floor board, because it might pop right off and the rivets might hit you in the head :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
If anyone wants to sell, drop me a line!

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts