Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever bought anything from this place? I just ordered some stuff from them and I can't get a response from them via email or phone. Granted I ordered the stuff on Friday, but I expect to be able to call a shop and talk to customer service/sales if need be.

Any experiences?

Reactions: Squareback

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
PM -Tom- and let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent, I will let you know.

Anyone want to chime in one purchasing experiences with TM Engineering?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just called again and got someone this time (I didn't get his name). He was really helpful. I found out they were waiting on shocks to come in and they would let me know (email) if there were any further delays. I feel better now :0). I would only suggest that they follow-up a little better, but I understand that it hasn't been that much time since I made the order.

Can't wait until my stuff gets here :0).

Reactions: -Tom-

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
I'm waiting on coilovers from them.....Its been over 3 weeks. No tracking number. First week, guy was "sick". Second week "Some one forgot to ship it" Third week "They just came off back order from TEIN we will ship ASAP" At that point an Ultimatum was issued that if a tracking number was not recieved by Wednesday March 19th by 5pm PST the order will be canceled and the card will be charged back. There is a 10/1 over under he wont get me a number lol

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Of all the vendors out there, how did you guys find them? Are they a lot cheaper or something?

Reactions: -Tom-

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Yeah my buddy ordered them for me as partial payment for selling my turbo neon to him. That way I would guaranteed get them vs being handed cash and "something" (that SOMETHING ALWAYS COMES UP!) coming up and eating the cash thus resulting in me not having coilovers. So since he was ordering them he did his research on Club Lexus and found them to be "Reliable" according to members over there.....We'll see lol.....like i said there is an over under on wether I gety a tracking number lol.

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Squareback, rep him lol. I did for 3000 points haha, Lets just up the crap out of his rep. I Feel bad lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm this sounds oddly like what he told me. He said the shocks were supposed to come in today or tomorrow. I am not going to be a happy camper if it is not shipped out tomorrow.

BTW - I found this seller through out forums and as far as I remember, he didn't have any issues ordering from them. I figured the website looked legit so ordering from them would not be an issue.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1pm and still no tracking number :0|. Their voicemail is also full.

-Tom- any word on your order yet?

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
No lol. My order is getting canceled if I dont have a tracking number by 5pm PST. There is a 10/1 over under on wether I get it or not....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really need/want my stuff to be here by the weekend and I can't get a hold of this guy. I think I am going to cancel. How are you going about canceling? By email?

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Hell NO! The card has been charged, its been 3 1/2 weeks. Payment is now being refuted through VISA. I got my money back and they'll pull theirs from him. We'll see if he tries to contact me now greedy to ship and pissed that I canceled. oh well. He had his chance. I found a place with the stuff I wanted in stock so ha! Lesson learned. Never just "order" online. Always call and place the order if possible, verify stock and availability before the order is placed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have sent the email to cancel the order as well. I may still have to take it up with Discover however. Granted my order has only been 3 solid business days, full voicemail and zero communication via email are nails in the coffin for me.

To better days!

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I had recent dealings with them and I dont think I will deal with them again. The daizen bushings were great, but NO communication from them for over 3 weeks was not worth the quality of the product. I called, emailed etc etc with no response. I did get the product eventually (just showed up in the mail), but the customer service is non-existent.

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Yeah, sorry but if youre THAT busy then you can afford a shop hand to process orders, answer the phone and reply to emails. You might be a great fab shop and have great prices but that great price is NOT worth shitty customer service

When I have $1800 on the line I want to know where it is at all times. And when your story changes from "Sorry I was ill" to "Some one forgot to ship it, It will be out ASAP" to "They just came off back order from TEIN, I will ship them ASAP" and another week later...still no tracking number....today is the one month mark.

Now its cancelled. Fig is gonna help me out and called his distributor, coilovers have been in stock for....ever. The EDFC is on back order but should be off soon. So I'm placing an order with Figs Engineering lol. The EDFC can come later lol I just want my coilovers haha

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was able to get someone on the phone at least once. I did receive my stuff finally today.

I am bummed that Tom's order didn't go through.

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Yeah I got my order refunded. I just got my order placed with Figs Engineering. I'm gonna pay a little more but he's helping me out and I would rather see my money go to reputable member from the boards that I trust.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts