Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my husband and I are looking into getting tivo and this is what I am wondering...
I have the sony card (c/c which allows me to accrue points for sony products)...I can get the Sony tivo SVR 3000 but I would use almost all the points (which I could use to get something else) cuz it runs $450.00. I am pretty sure I could find a different brand for cheaper but it wouldn't necessarily be "free"...so is the Sony worth it or should I use the points for something else and by a different brand for cheaper...just wondering about quality, functinoality etc

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have the sony sat-t60 for direct tv with two tuner stuff. I love it. No problems with it whatsoever, although my housemate who also has the box had a fan go out after about 2 years of use. It was pretty simple to fix though, and other than that, both models have worked perfectly...

Wow, you must have wracked up a ton of points to be able to get a $450.00 item with points... heh. I've got like 20k points and I think I can buy a cd or something...

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
FFIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing