Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my question is I put H & R lowering springs on my stock IS, and iam noticing major inside ware on all four tires. I am sure that others have had this problem, I want to know what I need to tell the tire shop to do.Thanks for the help. DJ

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
bowejr44 said:
Hey, my question is I put H & R lowering springs on my stock IS, and iam noticing major inside ware on all four tires. I am sure that others have had this problem, I want to know what I need to tell the tire shop to do.Thanks for the help. DJ
What you need to do is get an alignment.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Go ahead and get the alignment done. I saw these specs posted for the alignment. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65730 If your car is pretty low the camber will still be out even if they adjust it to the max, and you will still always have some inner tire wear. Just keep rotating them on a regular schedule and before they get to worn on the inside have a tire shop swap the tires arond on the rims so you can put the newer tread on the inside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
gavron1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing