PIRELLI 7000 SPORT
NITTO EXTREME 450
NITTO NEOGEN

on a 215/45ZR 17?
or 225 / 40 ZR 17

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
a lot of people haven't had good remarks about Nitto tires, I would go with the Pirellis :wink: If your still running stock wheels go with 215/45/17

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I have the Pirelli P7000 and think they're very good for the price, no complaints. I can't really say how well they do in the snow, cause we don't get that here, but they track well and don't hydroplane in the wet. Tread pattern looks pretty cool too. Only thing I can really say thats bad about them is that the siping collects a lot of pebbles.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nitto 450's suck. If you do go with nitto, go 555 or try another brand. Ive had problems with my 450's warping @ stock height.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The Nitto NT450 imo is a good tire. Only complaint I had with them is that they seem to get noisier as they wore.

·
Registered
555 Posts
The Continental Exterme Contacts get some good review along with the Pilots A/S. It really is a shame to down grade your tires. A/S are a compromise for all seasons. Having a set of winter tires gives you the best of both worlds. I look at my insurance deductible and figure winter tires and wheels are a good investment.

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
jmess said:
The Continental Exterme Contacts get some good review along with the Pilots A/S. It really is a shame to down grade your tires. A/S are a compromise for all seasons. Having a set of winter tires gives you the best of both worlds. I look at my insurance deductible and figure winter tires and wheels are a good investment.
Yeah, it all depends on where you live. When I lived up north near Lake Erie, separate snow tires and wheels was almost a must. And yes, you do sacrifice handling, etc. by running all seasons year round.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks..since I live in the city. I can't just change my tires to winter and summer. No garage for them.

So PIRELLI NERO
BRIDGESTONE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts