Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luckily I have known the owner forever and he get's all of my business as far as wheels/tires/inspections and the like. As soon as he saw it he immediately offered to pay the full price for a replacement.

Here is my problem. I bought these wheels from sweetdang on here and I can't remember what the damn offset in the rear is. What is the normal offset for an 18x8.5 CE28 on the rear of an IS300? Is it 47 or 52 so I can tell him exactly what wheel to get. The rear stickers with the information on them came off so I am not sure. I am PMing him but he isn't very active so I don't know if he will get it in time. Thanks.

Jay

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are +47 as well but wanted to ask people who may have the same ones.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yes +47 would be fine ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
The sizes and offsets should be stamped/casted or whatever onto the back of the rim somewhere.;)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
sux to hear man but at least you are gettting taken care of. i have a friend that works at the toyota dealer and he mounted my tires on my new ro-ja's not one scratch or anything...but if you ever saw his 500hp RHD civic coupe you would know he is a perfectionist.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The sizes and offsets should be stamped/casted or whatever onto the back of the rim somewhere.;)
nope... only on the sticker afaik.

That is quite a pickle. Maybe speak to the guy you bought them off...? A reputable tyre shop employee should be able to measure the offset for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts