Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to use some tire shine on my wheels tomorrow and since im taking the rims off would it be a bad idea to spray the whole tire? Will i get any type of traction problems with the chemicals on the sole of the tires?

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Fugly said:
I was going to use some tire shine on my wheels tomorrow and since im taking the rims off would it be a bad idea to spray the whole tire? Will i get any type of traction problems with the chemicals on the sole of the tires?
I agree with xjay...do it and then take your car out whip it around corners real fast. But put your seatbelt on first in case your CAR SLIDES ALL OVER THE FOCKING ROAD. ***********. How did you afford a lexus?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree with xjay...do it and then take your car out whip it around corners real fast. But put your seatbelt on first in case your CAR SLIDES ALL OVER THE FOCKING ROAD. ***********. How did you afford a lexus?[/quote]

I started my own online business when i was 17 :wink:

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
where is that one post of the kid who did this and went for a drive in the rain and tired to blame the tires for it? Cuz the kid said his tires look fokin tight all jet black!

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
yeah be sure to just soak them really well & then rub it in only lightly... then drive as normal 'specially 'round like ... 90Deg. turns.... rain or shine..

them tires will look BITCHIN fer sure...!!

:D

·
13,978 Posts
don't listen to these fockers. you'll have an AWESOME shine to your wheels after you do it. you'll be BLING BLING!

i do it once a week and everyone asks me how i keep my tires so shiny.

·
Premium Member
26,421 Posts
You guys are all retarded. Just go buy a couple packs of black Magic Markers (Sharpie is the best) and color your tires with the markers. Even when their wet, they stay super black!!! It may take a while, but it's worth it, IMHO....

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
BWN 7 said:
You guys are all retarded. Just go buy a couple packs of black Magic Markers (Sharpie is the best) and color your tires with the markers. Even when their wet, they stay super black!!! It may take a while, but it's worth it, IMHO....
Just use some glossy black spray paint! :D

·
Registered
902 Posts
I was planning on using royal blue spray paint on my tires, then before it dry's I'll add some tire shine. That'd be sick!!

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
I knew you guys would join in :)

·
Registered
20,481 Posts
I work nightshift at McDonald's so I have cooking oil readily available. Instead of throwing the grease out after cooking the french fries I carefully store it into a plastic container. When there isn't much activity, I go out to the back and gently brush on the grease onto the tread of my tires. It leaves a long lasting shine and works a lot better than those other materials that you buy at a store. It's definitely worth it in my opinions. The smell especially attracts a lot of fat chicks, but more cushion for the pushin' if you know what I mean. :wink:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts