Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit a huge ass pothole and now I have a flat and my rims bent (very noticable). I bought tire repacement plan, does this cover pothole tire damage and bent rims? :(

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Did you buy this tire replacement contract from your selling dealer or a tire place? Either one you should take the tire/rim to them and file a claim. They will have to inspect the tire/rim and determine if its covered or not.
NOTE: I deal with a similar contract for our customers at the dealership, I have to call the company and file a claim on behalf of the customer. Sometimes they will send a person to inspect the tire, sometimes they just ok the replacement and give an authorization # to replace the tire including mount and balance. I have not filed a claim for vent rims on behalf of the customer yet. Read the particulars of your tire replacement contract and bring it with you when you file a claim.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mc Intosh, southbound inbetween the JCC and McIntosh Middle, like right where the road slightly curves, I went to grab my steering wheel because I saw the hole, but it was too late... :(

Thanks Gray, ill try to file a claim- lol I was there last week because I had a flat tire before (in a parking lot tho, Southgate Mall).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts