Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend me the best tire band (all season tire) to use on a 2001 Lexus is300 tire size 215/45R17

·
Registered
2002 Lexus IS300
770 Posts
I like the Continental DW06.
I have these on my legacy. They work well although it doesn’t snow where I live so Idk how they will fare.

I also have Toyo proxes T1S on my benz. Great tire, horrible mileage out of them but they aren’t designed to last long.
If I wanted a long lasting all season, I have always went with Michelin tires. They are pricey but I get a great discount from my buddy who owns a tire shop. Check tire rack.com

·
3,273 Posts
I have these on my legacy. They work well although it doesn’t snow where I live so Idk how they will fare.

I also have Toyo proxes T1S on my benz. Great tire, horrible mileage out of them but they aren’t designed to last long.
If I wanted a long lasting all season, I have always went with Michelin tires. They are pricey but I get a great discount from my buddy who owns a tire shop. Check tire rack.com
Work fine in the snow. What little I have driven then in it. But you know driving skills affect results.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another vote for the Continental DW06 for all-season, but have never had them in snow. For pure summer tire, Continental ExtremeContact Sport.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I really like the tread life of Continental ExtremeContact DWS06. The last one lasted for more than 4 years and it is still in a good condition when I replace it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts