Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get my rear and back windshield tinted. I was wondering what percentage tints others with GGP have used and wanted to see your results... perhaps pictures. Also was hoping to get some recommendations on where to take my car in the Bay Area. I have looked into Mr.Tint at 3655 Stevens Creek. Has anyone else checked this place out? Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Driving Edge
138 17th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94402

phone is 650 578 0882

I got my metallic done there for a reasonable price. the guy is excellent and the tint is flawless. his name is Hubert i think?

edit: what city are you in

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I had mine done at

West Tint
25613 Dollar St # 2, Hayward, CA 94544
Phone: (510) 537-3981

Flawless job there too. They are recommended by the Lexus dealerships as well and tint the cars on the showroom as "dealer installed options".

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
scottschoe said:
Driving Edge
138 17th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94402

phone is 650 578 0882

I got my metallic done there for a reasonable price. the guy is excellent and the tint is flawless. his name is Hubert i think?

i also got my tint done there too. he's a cool guy and yes his name is Hubert.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
scottschoe said:
Driving Edge
138 17th Ave
San Mateo, CA 94402

phone is 650 578 0882

third vouch for driving edge, done my tint with hubert as well.
the only complaint that i have was he couldnt really cover all the triangle parts on the rear windows, anyone experiencing the same problem?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone checked out Mr.Tint? Also what do you mean by the triangle part? Do you mean the little windows next to the rear passenger windows? Also what how much do you all think this will be? Thanks for responding everyone.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Benign said:
third vouch for driving edge, done my tint with hubert as well.
the only complaint that i have was he couldnt really cover all the triangle parts on the rear windows, anyone experiencing the same problem?
my triangles look good. i forget exactly how much i paid for the tint....negotiated the price down to somewhere around 250(cash) for metallic. he charges less for the regular dark tint.

edit: yea abucla, those are the trianges

1 - 12 of 12 Posts