Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im just wondering if anyone here has a tinted windshield? I saw it on a white altima today and it looked really good. Right now i have a GGP IS300 w/ 35% tint all around and was just wondering if i should get the windshield tinted as well. And if so what percentage. Thanks

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in jersey any tint on the passenger/driver window is illegal and since i have both thats already done with. I just thought it might look good slightly tinted considering i have tinted side windows and black interior on a dark car.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Cops love the tinted front windshield (notice no brake tag either) :lol:

That pic of my IS from Carandmodel.com wasn't showing up :-?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:lol: thats the only thing getting me a little worried, especially considering i live in jersey

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have 5% tint all around and 30% on the front. No problems with the cops at all. GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
whats up man

I had it...but took it off well i really didn't take it off my windshield cracked while it was in the shop and i had to get a new windsheld and i didn't put in on....i had my really long....and the cops always busted my balls and pulled me over.....but after my car was out of the shop i didn't put it on..andi like it a lot better with it off it looks a lot cleaner without a doubt
but if u still get it...cops are pricks sometimes and will pull u over just for that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts