Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Stevens Creek dealership to check out some of the new 2002's that they got in (Blue/Red/Yellow/Silver) last week and when I was looking closely I noticed that some of them appeared to have tinted windows while others did not. The ones that appeared to have tinted windows did not have any additional costs under options. I asked one of the manager's about it and he said that the IS's with black interiors made the windows look tinted and the ones with the beige interior made them look not tinted and that all the windows came exactly the same from the factory. Has anybody else heard of this?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i two went there, i saw the same thing, it is cause of the black interior, as mine has black and its not tinted, but people always as about my tint!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Originally posted by altezzagirl:
I went to Stevens Creek dealership to check out some of the new 2002's that they got in (Blue/Red/Yellow/Silver) last week and when I was looking closely I noticed that some of them appeared to have tinted windows while others did not. The ones that appeared to have tinted windows did not have any additional costs under options. I asked one of the manager's about it and he said that the IS's with black interiors made the windows look tinted and the ones with the beige interior made them look not tinted and that all the windows came exactly the same from the factory. Has anybody else heard of this?

are u gonna be at the 8/25 meet?????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts